GCSE and A Level Results for Knutsford Academy – Summer 2017
Details on both A Level and GCSE results are provided below.
At A Level we achieved a 100% pass rate, for the third year in a row.
- Almost 40% of students achieving grades across all subjects at grade B or above
- 90% of A Levels were at grade C or above
- 62% were at grade B or above
At GCSE we saw the implementation of the reformed GCSE’s in Maths, English Language and English Literature, with a grading system of 1 to 9. Key headlines as follows:
- 17 students achieved the new grade 9 in one or more subjects
- 63% of students achieved a grade 5 or above in both Maths and English, national average 39.6%
- 34% of students achieved the English Baccalaureate, national average 19.6%
- 57% of students entered EBacc, national average 35%
- 96% remained in education or entered employment
- A progress 8 score of +0.13
- An attainment 8 score of 55.3 (national average 44.6)
Performance Table – Further details on Knutsford Academy key stage 4 results are available through the link below.
GCSE and A Level Results for Knutsford Academy – Summer 2016
At A Level we achieved a 100% pass rate for the second year in a row.
- 89% of all grades at C or above
- 65% at B or above
- 30% at A/A*
- Results placed the College Sixth Form in the top 10% of all Sixth Form Schools and Colleges in the country
At GCSE we saw results improve overall, especially pleasing after the news that nationally rates had declined.
- Just under 30% of all GCSE grades were at A/A*
- Over 50% at B or above
- 13% of students achieved 8 grades at A/A*
- Students achieving a grade C or above in both English and Maths was 70% (national ave 62%)
- Achieving English Baccalaureate 32% (national ave 24%)
- Attainment 8 score 52 (national of 49)
- Progress 8 score was -0.05 (value of 0)